Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Something clever...

I'm pressed for time, so I cannot offer a full contribution. Instead, a puzzle for any of my readers.

Three men are led into a room. They are each told before they enter the room that somone may or may not have written a funny mark in pen on their forehead, but there are no mirrors in the room to tell whether or not this was the case.

After all three men enter the room, they all begin laughing at the marks thy see. After some time, one of the men, who sees both of the others are marked, realizes that his forehead must be marked as well, and reaches up to wipe his head.

How does he know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If someone told me that, and then you looked at my forehead and started laughing, I'd assume there was indeed writing on my head.