Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love my wife

My wife got me an iPod Nano video for our anniversary (April 1), which I am now loading up with everything I have, and succeeding nicely. My wife is great in several respects; she loves gift-exchange, as I do, so opportunities abound to get new stuff (although it gets hard to shop for her - she's not addicted to anything that they constantly release).

Her good points are also her bad points; she's very low maintenance. This means that while I don't have to take her out to fancy restaurants to build her self-esteem, I don't get to go to fancy restaurants myself that often. I wish I could convince her of the merits of sushi, but alas, it is not to be.

I love her dearly - she knows very well what I like. If she reads this, which she probably won't, thanks for the anniversary present!

No comments: