Monday, February 05, 2007

Let this day be forever hallowed across the land...

... for this day, my Wii has come home.

Of late, my otherwise peaceful slumber has been disturbed by fevered dreams, to which I rise with a start, bathed in sweat and wild-eyed, gasping as I hear myself utter, only with a ghost of a breath:

"Wii."

Now, the time for jubilation has come! It is finally here! My very own.

My... precious.



Now, if only the big screen wasn't being repaired at the moment, I'd really have some fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard a rumor you found one somewhere. That must have been one awesome video game manager who made sure you got one. Gosh, I have a dude crush on that guy.

Rabbert said...

Tell me about it. I really owe that guy something - maybe I'll take him out to Hooters or something when he's available.

But no spooning.

Anonymous said...

oh dear... James, what did that dress do to you? You were only two. It really should not have effected your THIS badly!

Unknown said...

Haha.. you finally got one!